So what is one supposed to do when your school is the only one out in the middle of March and you are bored?
I guess you should "style" and dye your hair with your friend....
-OR-
float the lazy river in your basement while talking on your cell phone.
I LOVE KIDS AND THEIR IMAGINATIONS!


7 comments:
Can I come over and play!? That sounds so fun - your kids are all so cute!
Wow! Emily's hair to totally awesome! Cute, cute kids!
thanks peeps i love my black mohawk
em
Very cute and imaginative! I think Emily should wear the hairdo to church...
What lazy river in your basement? I'm so jealous! :)
so glad you FINALLY updated. :-)
I've been wondering about a new look, maybe Emily can give me some pointers?
hey misty, I found your blog on Jodi's. It is so fun. I love emilys hair do.
Post a Comment