Life with the Startups
hee hee hee!We don't have snow! It has been a little chilly, but only like 50 degrees. My daffodils have bloomed, and my tulips are ALMOST there!Thanks for helping me remember that I don't want to be in Utah!
ME TOO!
BRING ON SPRING!!!!!! LOVE, JANE
It's about dang time sista! I'm sure it will warm up now!
Snow in March is tolerable. Snow in April is NOT!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hee hee hee!
We don't have snow! It has been a little chilly, but only like 50 degrees. My daffodils have bloomed, and my tulips are ALMOST there!
Thanks for helping me remember that I don't want to be in Utah!
ME TOO!
BRING ON SPRING!!!!!! LOVE, JANE
It's about dang time sista! I'm sure it will warm up now!
Snow in March is tolerable. Snow in April is NOT!
Post a Comment