We are celebrating No More Braces month at our house. Lizzie got her braces off after wearing them for seven months. She does have to wear a retainer, and will get braces on in a couple of years again, just in time for Tyler to start braces I am sure. But for now, our whole family is enjoying caramel apples and O'Henry bars.
July 2008
February 2009
February 18, 2009
Lizzie's caramel apple was dipped in white chocolate and then rolled in crushed Oreos!




8 comments:
I think we're going to have to come over and help out with those carmeled apples!
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory....YUM! YUM!
That looks so delicious! Why did she wear them now for the short time and then again in a few years? just curious...
I cannot believe how grown up and lovely your girls are!
WOW! We are so jealous over at our house...I probably shouldn't show this post to Cade, since he just got braces last week...but I'm going to any way! :)
ohh, man. Your girls are both So Cute!
Kim, they do braces in phases now. We could have waited two years to do all her braces, but it would have cost the same to do some now and some later. Her top teeth were so crooked it was becoming a self-esteem issue. Start saving now for braces, they are costly.....
Such a cute blog! We are going to add you to our list so we can keep in touch!
HUGS!
I am so excited for you! You deserve a break. She looks beautiful!
Post a Comment