Monday, February 2, 2009

2 Years, 8 Months



Emily: March 1998 (There are 8 teeth in there)





Emily: Seven Years Old




Emily: May 2006 9 years old

Emily: July 2006


Emily: Feb 2, 2009 10:30 am




Emily: Feb 2, 2009 evening


Emily with the caramel apple on a stick that she has been craving for 2 years 8 months!


Caramel dipped in milk chocolate and then rolled in Butterfinger!

YUM! YUM!

(she ate the whole thing!!!!)

10 comments:

Rachel said...

She looks beautiful! Congratulations!

Alan Anderson said...

Wow - looks good!! I would have gone for the caramel apple too - or maybe just Leatherby's caramel with ice cream!! I bet Emily is so excited!

Kristi

Kalynne said...

Yeah! Congrats Em! You look great!!!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

What a beautiful, beautiful, young lady!! Congratulations, Miss Emily! You get prettier every day...if that is possible! love, Auntie Jane

Kim-the-girl said...

OK, how did this happen?! Seven Year Old Emily is who I remember... I can't believe how beautiful and grown up you are Emily! What a major babe! And what an exciting day!!!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe it!! She looks so freakin cute!! And it is awesome to see her so excited!! you are such a cute mom to put all her "teething stages" on here!! TOO CUTE!!!

Jeni said...

Oh How Exciting!!!! And what an awesome mom to let her dive right into that apple. She is just too cute and growing up too fast.
We get to START braces this month for Cade.

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Lundgreen said...

What beautiful teeth!

Jodi said...

She looks so grown up Misty! What's your plan to keep the boys away?