Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Happy Anniversary Jared!

We made it 14 wonderful years! (HA Mom!)


I love you so very much! I thank my Heavenly Father every day for sending you to my life! Thank you for being so patient with me and continuing to love me even with all my faults! I can't wait for eternity!


I LOVE YOU!!!!

(This is the picture that my kids don't know who I am standing with... when I tell them it is their Dad, they reply, "No Mom, the man with the hair!" Raegan, maybe I should rename my blog to the World Of Baldness)

10 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Happy Anniversary! That is SO funny that your kids don't recognize Jared... or at least tease him about it! Here's to the next 14 and more!

Jeni said...

Happy Anniversary! Love you both!

aLi said...

How cool! I remember your wedding. Though it's vague because it was SO LONG AGO. ;) Happy Anniversary!

Glenn and Lance said...

Happy Anniversary, Misty and Jared! We hope you can celebrate BIG today! I really felt bad that I had to miss your wedding but I had to stay two extra months up in the mountains of Guatemala. Maybe we'll have you over for dinner to make up for it.

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

I am so proud of you kids and your kids!!! You have done us all proud! And truthfully, Misty, you REALLY look the same now as you did 14 years ago. As good as it is now, I suspect the best is yet to come!!!

LOVE YOU BOTH!! and your beautiful family! Jane

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Well congratulations on 14 years of marriage.

I think I like my picture of Jared better than yours. Maybe the baldness is one sign of a good marriage. Not sure what Von's problem is with it as he still has his hair. I wonder what he is hiding in all that hair up there.......

Rachel said...

14 years without killing each other is quite the amazing feat! Congratulations! I hope you do something fun to celebrate!

Jodi said...

14 years and you still like him?? Good for you. This gives me hope that I will still like Andrew in seven years. Hmmm. ..

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Is that Nick Cage?