Monday, February 23, 2009

Friends

Don't get me wrong, I love my husband and kids, but there is something to say about friends. I love to hang out with them and chat, shop with them, and go out to lunch with them. Why would I pay for therapy; I have friends! I am so blessed with so many awesome friends in my life. They love me even with my faults, and will sit at my table even if it hasn't been wiped off since the last meal. We can chat for hours about nothing. We can laugh till we pee our pants. We can cry through a box of Kleenex. We enjoy Diet Cokes and treats together. Most of my very favorite friend moments include Diet Cokes, chocolate or Cafe Rio! Most of all, we are there for each other through everything. Again, why would I pay for therapy when I have these wonderful times to boost me?

Our ward does Friendship Night one Friday a month. It is a night away from our families at the church with whatever crafts we want. I LOVE FRIENDSHIP NIGHT!!!!!!!!! This is such a fun night with Friends! If I have to miss friendship night I cry. We just chat and of course eat! Some of my very best friends are a result of hours spent at friendship night.

Anyway, THANK YOU to my friends for all the hours of therapy you have provided me over all the years.
I Love Ya!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

What a fun idea!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Misty...you are such a sweetie!!! I totally believe in friendship therapy!!! In fact, it's my favorite!! love, Jane

Anonymous said...

I dont know where I would be without you!! Better yet -- I dont know where AUBRY would be without you!!! :) You are an amazing friend who always puts others before yourself. You are the reason I am able to stay sain, and the reason one of my kids hasnt been lost -- well lost for more than an afternoon!! :)

LOVE YOU!