I love a good bargain, and I found lots of them this week. A kind friend stole Ainsley for an afternoon this week, so I went to Children's Place at Jordan Landing just for the heck of it. They were having a huge clearance sale. All clearance items were $4.99 or $5.99. Time I used my 15% coupon and 10% coupon from my card, everything was $3.82 or $4.75. Three trips and four transactions later I ended up with:
3 winter coats ($50-$60 each)
3 heavy spring jackets ($34.50 each)
2 skirts ($34.50 each)
3 dresses
2 bathrobes ($24.50 each)
2 pairs of shoes ($18.50 each)
4 pairs of school pants + 1 pair of jeans ($19.50-$24.50 each)
lots of shirts, comfy pants, jammies, vests, hoodies, church clothes
I purchased about 50 items, and paid less than 25% of the normal total for everything. (Of course, who pays full price for anything at Children's Place?) I almost can't wait for my kids to grow into some of their new clothes!!!!!!!
On a side note, Emily has officially grown out of the children's section! I am not ready to shop exclusively in the juniors section for her!!!!!
January 2020
6 years ago
3 comments:
oh misty...will you go do some shopping for me?!?!?!?!! I'll give you a list!?!?!?!
There is NOTHING like a good clearance sale.
I don't know which I'm more envious of... going shopping with NO kids in tow or finding such stellar deals. Either way, you're my hero!
Stellar deals? You absolutely won!!! I LOVE great deals. I am dying to know your bill total!!! I once hit a sale at Kohl's and bought about $1000 worth of clothes for $127. It was over the top! (Mostly because I had never spent $127 in one whack on clothes!)
Emily is growing up. sniff sniff. What an amazing, beautiful, young almost lady she is!
Love, Jane
Post a Comment