
Jenny and Rachel and I got a wild hair yesterday. We decided to make Yummy Jane Salsa today! Hopefully, once it cools it will taste as good as Auntie Jane's. We ended up with 60 pints, which is lots more than we were planning on.
Thank you to Jane and Erin for supplying the recipe. Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Woodbury and Jeanie for sharing tomatoes with us. Thank you to Jeanie, Teena, and my moms for having the grown-up things like roasters and canners that we used. Thank you to our daughters who chopped peppers hard and fast.
But most of all, THANK YOU to Jenny and Rachel for the inspiration, the tears and the laughter!
10 comments:
Good job, Misty!!! You are inspiring!!!
Hard and fast, hard and fast. Is there any other way to chop peppers??? :)
I am so proud of US! We were rockstars this weekend!! The biggest thanks of all goes to you, Misty for letting us have our fun night at your house!
I love our new fall tradition!
Bring on the aprons!!
Love,
Jenny
You're awesome!! It took me several days to can my stupid grapes!! But I'm sure it will be worth it! The salsa looks great!!
That is A LOT of salsa! Way to go!
Wooo hoooo! Thanks for inspiring us and coordinating the effort! You are awesome as always!
Yummy Jane. That has a certain ring to it.
Congratulations. You are the winner in my life for the most pints of salsa in a day. I am SO PROUD of you and your cute friends. love it! Jane the Auntie
ps...ARe you a scrapbooker also? Your blog layout is cool...like a scrapbook person's thing. (which I am not) Luv, Jane
Jane, I AM NOT A SCRAPBOOKER! Can you tell I feel strongly about that? Scrapbooking takes time and money, two things I don't have. Maybe someday when I am a grandma...will I have time then? By the way, the salsa recipe is officially named Yummy Jane Salsa! Thank you for sharing!
I LOVE yummy Jane Salsa!!!! Thanks Misty for including my name on this blog even though all I did was talk to you on the phone and tell you my mom wasn't home :) You are to to cute!
So, Misty, you really aren't a scrapbooker?!?!?! How come? (me neither...in capital letters!!) love, Jane
Post a Comment