Sunday, October 26, 2008

Please Explain

Can anyone explain to me why blow dryers or curling irons always die on a Sunday? Never on Monday, always on Sunday. The one day of the week when you can't do much about it. Are we supposed to have extras of these in our "food storage"?
I'm off to figure out how to do my hair (and three daughters hair) with an old curling iron with a broken spring that I only ever need on a Sunday about once a year! AAAHHHH!!!!!!

4 comments:

Glenn and Lance said...

Don't feel bad, Misty! That happens to me a lot too! (But Lance doesn't have to worry about it anymore)

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooooooooooo mad at you!!!!!!!! Maybe you forgot that I have about 800 curling irons, blow dryers, flat irons, triple barrel curling irons, crimpers... need I go on?? AND I LIVE NEXT DOOR!!!!! I am offended. And sorry about your morning!! Your fam looked great today at church, if it is any consultation. :)

Jeni said...

Sooooooo True! Why is that?!??!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

I was just going to ask...don't you have a neighbor you could borrow from? Or is this a definite the ox is in the mire? love, J