OK, Jeni beat me to it, but I did intend to have this post up yesterday so Glenn could enjoy it all day, especially since his card is still in the mail. I asked my kids to say something about Glenn, and this is what they came up with!
Emily:
When I think of Glenn I think of a clown. He is always making jokes, playing tricks on people, and he is scary sometimes!
Lizzie:
When we were at the family reunion this year, Glenn dunked me under the water. I wasn't happy with him, but soon I liked him again.
Tyler:
At the family reunion I pulled you in your tube with Lizzie. I was happy. I like how you play with us!
Ainsley:
He has cats. He once had a baby cat we got to see. He sent me a card with me and Kilo.
Glenn, Thank You for all the memories (nightmares) from growing up. I will never forget being locked up in the big shed while you talked about spiders and rats. I will also never forget being tied in the hamock, and being lit on fire, and then doused in sprinklers. You are so helpful to anyone who asks. Thank you for working at Grandma's so much. I love how you play with the kids ( they love that too!) My kids love to get your birthday cards, they always open yours first and show them to anyone who comes over. Thanks for being you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:
Thanks, Startups. I had a great birthday! But Misty, you really need to see someone about all those false memories you have!
Oh what a sweet post Misty! Thanks for reminding me of my own memories & nightmares of our crazy uncle Glenn! :)
Everyone needs an Uncle Glenn.
Great post!!! With a lot of fun comments from your kids!! oh, and you! Glenn was an integral part of our kids lives. He was always babysitting and helping...sometimes tormenting and teasing!!! But always fun! love, Jane
Post a Comment