Saturday, September 27, 2008

Announcing our addition



No, we are not expecting....but we did add. In honor of Ainsley's fourth birthday today, we added to her name. She is now officially and legally Ainsley Jane Startup. We have been wanting to add to her name since she was about a week old. I'm not quite sure why we didn't do this earlier. I can remember calling her Ainsley Jane when she was only a few days old. None of my girls have middle names because I don't. The poor kid has a plethora of names: Ains, Jane-Jane, Janesly, Boofalo Buffalo, Toothless, Crazy Jane. She used to tell you her name was Ainsley Crazy Jane Boofalo Buffalo Startup. When we were leaving the county health building she asked if we could never change her name again because that place was boring. Even if she didn't enjoy it today, I hope it will be a cute story to tell her children.






















I can't believe my baby is four! Time really does fly when you are having fun. She can be so sweet and loving, but boy can she be a terror also. She acts at times like a headstrong twelve year old. She loves Hannah "Ontana" and the Jonas Brothers. Her favorite movie currently is Cinderella (She wanted her name to be changed to Cinderella). She loves anything pink-of course. She is quite a daredevil. There isn't a ride at Lagoon that she won't ride (if she is tall enough). She is the only girl in her primary class with six other boys. She'll tell you that she is going to marry Jaxon in the temple, but Trent wants to marry her too. She loves to love on our cat, and the cat loves to eat her. Just like any other child, she idolizes her preschool teacher and I can get her to do anything if I tell her Ms. Charri does it. She is very snuggly and ticklish. We all love our Ainsley Jane!




She got a Barbie fishing pole for her birthday so we went fishing tonight. She caught a little fish and was so proud of herself!

















4 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Happy Birthday Ainsley! Its hard to believe that she's 4 for me too! I think I've only seen her a handful of times. She is a doll, though.

Anonymous said...

I hope you know how much I love that Jane Jane kid of yours!!!!!! Seriously. I love her like she is my own. You are the best mom, and all your kids are amazing. I know you dont always get to see or think that -- but just know that I do.
I cant believe I didnt get to see you at all today!

Miss you!

Jenny

Glenn and Lance said...

That's a GREAT name for Ainsley. I think your other girls definitely need middle names too! How about Emily Glenn and Elizabeth Odell?

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

As much as I think Ainsley Jane is over the top cute, I gotta admit that Emily Glenn and Elizabeth Odell have a certain charm.:)

You are the BEST, MIss MIsty!!!

love, Auntie J.