Sunday, October 25, 2009

Family Pics

We had the funnest family pictures taken on Saturday! A friend in our ward loves photography....and it shows in her pictures. She has posted a few on her blog. http://glimpsesjmphoto.blogspot.com
I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!
Thanks Jamie for making this such a fun experience!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

They are beautiful!

Jodi said...

You're such a beautiful family! And Jamie's awesome at what she does!

Denice said...

I love them, love them, love them. Good luck at picking out what ones you want. Don't forget I want some of each. What a fun time, you can tell Jamie loves taking pictures.

Doyle Family said...

WOW!! Those are great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

i havent had a chance to tell you how ADORABLE your pictures are!! I seriously love them. They are different and unique, and you know I love that. The outfits turned out perfect!! I am so glad that I could have a small part in your family ~ and your family pictures. You know... Aubs, Vanna, and me ALMOST put on OUR coordinating shirts and showed up at Murray park.... :) LOVE U!!

Mark and Debbie Noorda Family said...

what great pictures!! I love the last one with you walking away from the camera--I tried that at the beach and it was not good. Good luck picking!!!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Oh, my! It won't be long until Emily is as tall as her mom!!! Such a beautiful family! I love the colors you chose to wear. They makes such a happy picture.

love, J