Friday, October 16, 2009

Welcome Back Lizzie!

Exciting news at our house! We have Lizzie back!!!! She read 3791 pages (#2-#7 in the Harry Potter series) in 33 days. She has been in hiding for pretty much that whole time. I should add that she read a few other books during this time also. She would come out of her room to eat or do chores and that is pretty much the only time we saw her. When she finished she ran out of her room giggling (Lizzie has the most amazing contagious giggle) and ran into Jared's arms in a great big bear hug. "I'M DONE!!!" she shouted.

We love having Lizzie back!

After being grounded from books for a few days, she is already back to reading like crazy!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Way to go Lizzie! I can't put down a good book either.. . . who can?

Kim-the-girl said...

I love that kids get grounded from books these days... its perfect! Way to go Lizzie! What fun books!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Are you kidding me??!!!???!! That is amazing!!! 33 days?!?!? 3791 pages...2-7???? WHOAAAAAA! Congratulations to Lizzie. She fulfilled my dream come true!
love, Jane