My sweet little boy was cleaning up my newspapers last weekend. He excitedly came running upstairs for scissors, and then quickly walked back downstairs. A few minutes later he came running in to show me a picture of some turkey cupcakes he had seen in the coupons, and please could we make them. The picture sat on the fridge for 10 days. Finally, they had to be made today or be outdated. Luckily when we started this adventure, we were able to find enough stuff to make our turkeys look somewhat normal. Tyler graciously let Ainsley and Aubry help him make his treat. After much licking of hands (and much hand washing) we have a whole gaggle or herd of turkeys!
I just love that cute little boy!
As you prepare for your feast tomorrow, I hope you take time to realize all you have to be grateful for. I am so blessed, and grateful to my Heavenly Father for all that He has given me, even those darn trials that seem to be so yucky at the time they come!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!



5 comments:
What a sweet boy! Cute turkeys and Happy Thanksgiving right back at ya!
Such a beautiful gaggle of gobblers!!! And CUTE kids, too!!! Ya gotta love 'em!!!
Love, J
Why to go Tyler, Grandma is so proud of you and all of your turkeys. I'm sure they tasted as good as they looked. Can't wait to see what you come up with for Christmas.
Love ya lots
SO CUTE!! AND YUMMY!!! I am thankful for YOU and for you letting my daughter assume herself as one of your children. THat crazy girl OBVIOUSLY needs more mothering than I olone can do.... :) But seriously. Thanks for being the bestest neighborfriend ( i made that up, but I think it should be in the dictionary -followed by YOUR picture)a gal could ask for!!! LOVE U!
Thanks for reminding us to stop and smell the roses! savor those moments...guaranteed he won't want to do anything like that in 10 years! You guys are great! Thanks
Post a Comment