Have you ever had to justify the food you eat?
Say for instance, the cup of spinach artichoke dip you ate has vegetables in it. OR- the chips you ate the dip with had no trans-fat. (Does anything have trans-fat anymore?) OR- the cookies you ate were made with dark chocolate which is healthier than milk chocolate. OR- the chocolate covered strawberries you ate are healthy because they have two food groups, fruit and dairy. OR- the 44 ounce drink you bought was Diet Coke, not regular Coke, AND you didn't drink it all.
Let's just say you ate all this food in one evening (AFTER dinner).....would you justify it by the two miles you walked that day?
6 comments:
Absolutely. You're pretty good at this. Could you let me know how to justify my cookie crisp this morning?
Misty I'm sure you walked more than 2 miles. You're a mom, mom's walk around the house a lot. I say it's justified!
I like to call it a reward! After I walk I reward myself with a walk or if I drink a diet coke it's because I let the kids live another day. REWARDS!!!
I'm with everyone here! It's totally worth and and well deserved! I do it all the time!
Who's keeping track? Enjoy life!!! no worries about justification....just DO IT! love, AJ
I love this post, and i love you!! Also, I am pretty sure you had an accomplice on this wonderful night your speaking of... and I bet she is glad you left her name out of it!!! :)
Post a Comment