Due to recent events in my life (teasing and questioning) I have a question to ALL fellow bloggers.
What color is my hair?
Please comment and answer honestly!
Unfortunately, because I am always behind the camera I do not have a picture for you to look at. Hopefully I am not too unforgettable and you can remember what I look like!
17 comments:
Need you ask???? RED!!
I say red, but is this a trick question? I don't like failing.
-Jodi (not rmanni) :-)
strawberries with white chocolate and milk chocolate chips.
or
Red with a hint of some regular people color.
(regular people color= light brown)
Misty these comments aren't looking so good for your theory on your hair color. I tell ya... truth will prevail!!! (or you're being outvoted!)
I've always thougt it was strawberry blonde. But you have always said that you wanted a kid with red hair like yours. So who cares what color everyone else thinks it is. What color do YOU think it is?
orangish yellowish red.
I have to vote red - which is totally against what you think it is. At least you haven't resorted to the trick Anne tried in Anne of Green Gables where she tried to dye her hair a beautiful raven black - and found out the hard way that green is much worse than red!!
Red-that's my vote-we need more details about what sparked this question!
Misty woman...don't fight who you really are, you are an awesome redhead! Embrace your red hues, strawberry hues and everything in between. I love my boring brown hair, but I'm so grateful for highlights. Love ya!
Don't ask what color YOUR hair is. You still have yours. Instead, I would ask what color JARED'S hair is. I don't think I've ever seen his.
thank you to all of you who said my moms hair is red. it TOTALLY is. Kim and Brindy you are so right. my dad does have no hair. my mom had a very good friend of ours babysit my family and she brought a friend. her name is Madylin. i asked her what color my moms hair was. me and my mom both stared at her so she said "Orange?" i burst out laughing and my mom said that she never wanted to see her again. she was joking of course, but still the very thought of it still makes me laugh.
Ainsley was describing a girl she saw to me tonight. She said this girl had freckles and orange hair, like me. GGRRRRR!!!
Honestly if you refuse to believe the mirror why would you believe anyone else. It can be blue if that is the color you want to see.
Misty, you are a truly beautiful strawberry blond! With truly beautiful highlights. Love Jane
The great thing about hair is it's any color you want it to be, only you know the true color. However I love your red hair!
Red. Your hair is red. and you are definitely a RED HEAD. And I love you, and your red hair.
My vote is red. I think its beautiful!
Post a Comment