Monday, June 8, 2009

Heres the Story

Contrary to what you all think, I think my hair is brown. I just don't see the red. I see other people's red hair, just not my own. Sometimes I will see some red highlights if the sun hits it just right. I get teased unmercifully about this. It is quite the family joke now. Ainsley has informed me several times that she thinks my hair is orange, but it can be brown if I want it to be. I have always wanted a red head child, and Lizzie has graciously offered to dye her hair for me. Jared is always on the look out for people with the same color of hair as me so he can show me. I was in Lizzie's class reading with a girl last year. We were both bent over the book and our hair was all blended together. I couldn't tell which hair belonged to who. Before that day, I called her hair red. Now it must be brown. We have some dear friends with three red haired girls (how unfair is that!). I was walking with their strawberry blonde one day and a picture was taken. When they looked at that picture later they commented about our same hair color. (I would post that picture if I could find it)
Either all of you are blind, or I must succumb to being a red head. I will now call my hair red, as long as none of you say it is orange.... ugh!
.....Does this mean I have a red head temper?

5 comments:

Rachel said...

You are a redhead so embrace it. Your hair is beautiful! You are sweet as well but I think you could have a red-headed temper IF you wanted to.

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

You are....the WINNER!!!! with 17 comments on one post....and more on the way with the second post...all about ONE THING...HAIR!!! love, Jane

Alan Anderson said...

We all love your red hair - and I don't think you have a temper to match it!! Although if you end up having one of those kinds of days you could just blame it on the color of your hair!

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

Red is good Misty. Red is good.

Kirsten said...

I always thought you were a red head. At least strawberry blonde.
so happy I ran into you today.♥