My baby graduated preschool for the first time last night. I don't really know why she "graduated," she has another year of preschool left. I guess that after you pay every month for an education, a parent does have the right to watch a small program. I did learn that she is not my child last night. She kept posing and dancing through the whole thing. After two of the songs she stood up, kissed both her hands and blew the kisses to the audience. What, does she think everyone was there for just her? I like to think she was blowing them to me, her wonderful mother who she misses while at preschool. She obviously did not get her lack of stage fright from me. It was a sweet program, with only a few thoughts of tears from her mother. I am sure that when she graduates preschool (again) next year I will let the tears fall. My sweet baby!
While I am on the subject of Ainsley....which sport should I sign her up for.....soccer or baseball? This is a game she made up called "Batter-batter baseball." Can you tell she watches too much soccer and baseball; they all run together in her mind.


4 comments:
Cute pictures of Ainsley. The program was so cute - what a fun night.
I'm curious - when you threw away all your bricks did you keep some so that Ainsley can continue playing baseball/soccer? She is so creative.
I am so chuckling at the pile of bricks with the soccer ball perched on top!!! What a doll!!! And a cute little "Graduate"! Love, Auntie Jane
Totally soccer. She is a gal looking for action, and there is way more action in soccer than baseball. SO cute graduation pic!!
Ugh, I'm so sad for them that preschool is over! She looked so adorable that night. I agree with Jenny, Soccer for sure. Or maybe she can start her own sports league?
Post a Comment