It is one of those things that I thought we had outgrown at our house. We have never had a problem before tonight.....Ainsley cut her hair! She thought it was being crazy while she was dancing. She walked into the storage room, grabbed my sewing scissors and cut four inches off right in the front. I didn't even cry! She did when I yelled at her though. After I calmed down and looked at it, I figured it could have been a lot worse. Jared wanted me to leave it, but things like crazy uneven hair reflect on the mom in my book. I don't think that when I see it on other kids, but I know people think bad things about me when I let my kids look like trash. We marched down to Great Clips immediately. The whole time she was so excited to get her hair cut-the little brat. You would have thought she planned this the whole time. Just tonight I was commenting on Kim the girl's blog about my devil fourth child. She lived up to it! This is my baby who got her ears pierced at two and a half because I caught her trying to pierce her own ears after I told her she had to be five for pierced ears. Ainsley knows what she wants, and will get what she wants, no matter what I say about it. Three other kids who never tried to cut their own hair....and then comes Ainsley. That kid is going to drive me crazy. I think my blog is named after our house when she is creating mischief! Jared and I remind ourselves that it is a dang good thing she is so darn cute and funny and snuggly and sweet sometimes and happy and .....(Can you tell we have to keep reminding ourselves of her good traits?)

After
Look at that grin and tell me she isn't proud of her mischief!

10 comments:
Oh no! She sure does like to make you keep on your toes eh? Here new hair cut is way cute though!
Let's hope my theory holds true...she is the 3rd girl, right? I don't want to think about my sweet baby becoming a terror yet...
No problem Mom. It was being crazy while she was dancing. . . you understand right? Maybe you don't want to hear this, but her new haircut does look super cute.
I have to admit that I love the new do. The stylist could have blended it and not made it so short, but I chose to go short! It is a dang good thing she is so cute!!!!!
I Love the new hair cut! And I love this super funny post!
it is a good thing that kid is so cute!! I love your new blog background! call me because I need some help with mine!!!!
Jenny
I'm not sure which is funnier...Ainsly ...or her mom telling us about her antics!!! You and she are both hysterical! Yup, she does look proud of her mischief! What a cutie!!! She tickles me. That's pretty impressive about her trying to pierce her own ears! I got a slight suspicion I know who she takes after....somebody male whose initials are JBS. :) love, Jane
I can't believe you're talking about little Ainsley, she's always so cute and innocent! By the way, I remember cutting my hair and then the neighbor's hair. Mrs. Kilbourne has never let me forget it.
Maybe that is why you have no hair now!
Do you remember Carter cutting Ry's hair, not just once but twice? Her hair looks way cute short, that can be the good thing about situations like this...
Post a Comment