OK...I am giving into peer pressure...are you proud of me Jeni? Besides, I feel left out of this whole new blogging world you all take part in. I read all your blogs often, I just don't usually comment. I think that I will give it a try for myself. I can't guarantee that I will post often, but you never know. I am trying to get everything set up, and then I will think of new things to say. Our lives aren't very exciting, so this may be the boringest (is that a word?) blog you ever look at. Oh well, bear with me while I figure it out.
6 comments:
And now you even have a follower to make it official. Yep, I'm a fan!
Yeah! I'm so proud of you! It looks great. I knew it was just a matter of time until you gave in. Welcome to the club!
I recently gave in to peer pressure also... it's kinda fun!
YIPPEEEEEEEE! You gave in to peer pressure! Don't tell your kids.
You will love blogging, and now you will be thinking about everything, "I should put this on my blog!" And now you can! And even better...we all can get to know what is going on in your cute family!
I'm so proud of you Misty! You will have the best blog ever!
Hoooray!!! I love your blog, I am so excited I found it. I am always in a hurry to look at all "the blogs," so when I found yours via. Amanda and Devin's I was so excited! I had forgotten to go to yours after Glenn posted that you made a blog.
Good job on canning peaches! I thought you did a great job, or at least the pictures you took made your peaches look verry nice. :)
Congrats on Ainsley's middle name, that is really funny that you just barely changed it so that it is legal. Is Trouble next to have his changed?
I FOUND YOU!!!! YOU are SOOO cute and we love you and your beautiful little family so much. You are such great examples to all of us! Love, Auntie jane
Post a Comment