Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jared Jr.

My daughter Ainsley added Jared Jr. to her name this weekend. In her short five years she has managed to:
*Jump off the bunkbed ladder and break her wrist
*Trip on the back stairs and knock out a tooth
*Trip onto carpet and sprain her arm.
*Fall down the stairs while climbing up them and break her hand
And last (hopefully)
*Slip on ice and break her ankle this weekend.
In the almost 13 years that I have been a mom, the only other big injuries that have occurred to the other THREE kids are:
*one sprained ankle
*one set of stitches
*one broken arm
It is a good thing we love Ainsley so much. Sometimes being so full of life is not a safe thing!

8 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

WOW! That is quite the resume of injuries. Poor girl!

gaye said...

Wow, you probably are getting a little nervous to take her into the doctors. There is always one in the crowd. She is just so cute!!!

Rachel said...

I'm sure that if that is her list of injuries in five years you can't count her as being done!! Are you really sure of how those injuries happened? Anyone have child protective service's phone number?? He he. Just teasing. We all know you love Ainsley Jane Bufeallo Buffalo Jared Jr. Startup (did I miss any?)

Jodi said...

Oh man! Not again! But I thought she knocked out her tooth jumping out of a shopping cart at Lowes? I'm not sure that's any better than falling down stairs though. . . I hope she's okay. Poor thing

Misty said...

She loosened the tooth by jumping out of a shopping cart three days before she actually knocked it out! She has also loosened the other tooth a couple times by falling. I can honestly say I was no where near her when all these happened. I do keep waiting for someone to question all these injuries. UGH!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

I she related to your Cousin Tom? He lost 5 teeth in unnatural ways before one actually got loose and fell out on it's own!!! My dad used to worry about him ever driving a car... Somehow they survive and surprise you as adults!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for not throwing my name in to this one as the responsible party!! :)

Alan Anderson said...

Tell that girl to slow down!! I can't believe she added another one to the list. But she is really cute so I think you should keep her!!