Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesdays!

I hate Tuesdays!

3:30 The kids get home.
4:00-4:30 Emily's piano lesson
4:45-5:15 Lizzie's piano lesson
5:00-6:30 Emily's soccer practice
6:30-7:30 Tyler's baseball practice
7:00-9:00 Young Women's for me (and soon to be Emily)
7:00-8:00 Activity Days for Lizzie and Emily
Don't forget homework, school reading, and YW reminder calls during all this too!


UGH! At least I don't have to fix dinner on Tuesdays....everyone eats cereal on the go!

9 comments:

Jodi said...

What? You don't cook dinner on tuesday's? Misty, I think there is a whole 15 minutes between the girls piano lessons, can't you stick dinner in between those? Ha!

Jeni said...

too funny misty! We seem to eat a lot of cereal at our house too... :)

Rachel said...

Wow! I feel your pain!

Camie said...

WOW! Crazy Tuesdays!! Luckily, Tuesday is my stay home and get stuff done day! ...or sit and read a good book... whichever. :) It'll calm down in the summer though, right?

Rachel said...

But do you have time to make homemade chocolate chip cookies???

Nichole said...

Wow sis! Doesn't somethin gotta go? Your sanity will be the first to go!

Misty said...

At least it is only like this one day a week!

Erin said...

Bring on the cold cereal!!!! Do what ya gotta do!!! That's how you "make it." When people used to ask me how I "did" it, I just replied, "I dont'."

That's how you survive! COLD CEREAL!! Love, Jane

Unknown said...

Was there a point? He he he