Life with the Startups
When do we get to sample her cookies!?
You probably weren't so lucky this Tuesday as it was beautiful weather huh? Luckily you saved the cereal from last week!
Rain and cold one week. Sunny and 80 degrees the next week. Must be spring. I think Ainsley needs something to do on Tuesday - she seems to be left out - could you could squeeze in another piano lesson or maybe a dance class???? I don't envy your Tuesday schedule.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
When do we get to sample her cookies!?
You probably weren't so lucky this Tuesday as it was beautiful weather huh? Luckily you saved the cereal from last week!
Rain and cold one week. Sunny and 80 degrees the next week. Must be spring.
I think Ainsley needs something to do on Tuesday - she seems to be left out - could you could squeeze in another piano lesson or maybe a dance class????
I don't envy your Tuesday schedule.
Post a Comment