So here I am, sitting here waiting for DCFS to come knocking on my door. It is a joke around here that when Jared is out of town our children get injured. Everyone thinks I beat them. NOT TRUE!!!!! I have proof: when Lizzie got a huge goose egg on her head, the neighbor's brother dropped her. I was inside. When Ainsley sprained her arm, her and Emily were wrestling. Lizzie's friend's dad was at our house picking up his daughter. When Ainsley broke her hand by falling down the stairs, I was sitting at the kitchen table. Ainsley's four year old friend was right with her. Tonight, when Tyler fell out of our tree and broke his arm, I was in my van driving to pick up a friend. See, I did not cause any of these injuries. Jared has been around for some other injuries, but he blames me for these also. RUDE!!!!
Funny story about tonight.....Sunday, some friends reminded me to be nice to my kids since Jared would be leaving. Today, when they came over and I was not home, they told another friend that I was probably at the doctor with Ainsley for an injury since Jared was out of town. Thirty minutes later Tyler fell!!! I think DCFS should be called on my friends for cursing me with these things!
Anyway, if you feel the need to turn me in, let me know so I can start documenting who was around when my children were injured!
5 comments:
Ooops, I didin't realize you wanted a heads up. I called yesterday. :)
Ah the life of the mother of super active children... I can see my future unfolding...
Love it!!! I'm glad he's o.k. and I promise not to turn you in if you promise not to turn me in :)
Debbie, is that you??????
Yeah,yeah.... you are getting pretty good at the stories, Misty. And they are REALLY GOOD stories!!!
It's what you get when you got kids!!! Stories!!!
Love, Jane
Post a Comment