This morning/last night, Emily's alarm clock goes off. She gets up and showers. She does her hair and make-up. She brings all her school stuff upstairs and fixes her breakfast. By this time she is starting to wonder why Jared and I aren't getting up yet. Halfway through eating her breakfast she looks at one of the FOUR clocks in the kitchen, and sees that the time is 12:05, not 7:05 like she thought it was. She comes in and wakes me up to verify that it really is midnight, not morning. Luckily, she was able to go back to bed and sleep in a little, since she already had her hair done.
What a dork!
January 2020
6 years ago
8 comments:
Oh, I feel for ya Emily. Both Andrew and I have done this before. What a waste of precious sleep time! And Hallelujah Misty for blogging!
Yeah. I felt like a complete idiot. I told my friends and they just laughed and laughed at me. I even laughed at myself.
Oh poor Emily - that is too funny. I believe I have done this myself (once or twice). Hate it when it does happen!
Emily, I did the same thing once when I lived in Clearfield, but I headed to work before I figured out I was 3 hours early. Turned around and went back to bed for a few more hours. I know I did it a few times going to school, but never that eary. It runs in the family, so get use to it. Love ya
TOO, TOO Funny!!! Ya gotta love that girl!!! Auntie Jane
Been there too! I woke up "late" on a Saturday in college and thought I had missed my ride to an important meeting. My roommates just looked at me like I was from Mars and finally told me it was Saturday! You have a great story to tell now!:)
I did that a few years ago at about 2 am. I had to be at work at 6 so it was always dark outside. I actually drove to work and didn't realize what I had done until I saw an empty parking lot.
You all make me laugh!! I can honestly say I've never done that! Lisa
Post a Comment